Monday 17 June 2013

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD: TED BAKER GROOMING ROOM REVIEW


In today's It's A Man's World, Peter Quinn reviews products from the Ted Baker Grooming Room range...





The Rise Of The Gentlemen


To avoid being one of those guys on the right, and to become one of those gentlemen on the left, 

I’d read this very carefully...

We have the steps (well 1,2 and 5 of them)

Scroll down to find out the steps ...



I'm always wary when fashion labels come out with grooming products, so before I tried Ted Bakers face scrub, I was a bit sceptical.
But I actually thought it was good, the smell from the tube was nice, the design was simple and it had a traditional 1960s barbers vibe to it.
The product itself was easy to use and I've been seeing results from it.
It's great value for money.
7/10


The packaging for the shaving cream is pretty suave looking - it's stylish, but classy.
The first time I tried it, I didn't have a brush so I couldn't get the full experience of it. So I took it down to my barbers and asked him if he could use it on me.
He told me “how the pump makes it easier to use and the product itself was great.” 
He was also happy to know that brush shaving creams are making their way back on to the high street.
It also showed me how Ted Baker can stand out from the crowd and bring back the Gentleman instead of these “YOLO” generation people, you know the type, (unfortunately).
8/10

Ted Bakers Grooming Room Cream Wax, £6


I'm very picky when it comes to my hair products, I need something that's reliable and easy to use.
With the product itself, it worked perfectly for my hair.
I could style it easily and I didn't have to spend a lot of time to do so and I've seen results fast.
It's great value for money, seeing as the last hair product I bought for styling my hair was round about £20.
I have seen better results with this so for that I'm going to give it a 9/10

For more information and other Ted products, visit www.tedsgroomingroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment